NiFTy Pangolins NFT Licence
Last update: September 20th, 2022
vonZapp Ltd is the creator of the NiFTy Pangolins NFT collection.
In this licence, the NFT seller is referred to as the “Grantor.” The NFT buyer (or recipient) is referred to as the “Grantee.” NFT purchase is buying (or receiving ownership of) the Non-Fungible Token and licensing the underlying digital art under the terms set forth below.
Grant of Rights, Limitations, and Warranties:
- vonZapp Ltd remains the copyright owner of the art. The Grantee IS NOT receiving ownership of the art but is receiving certain limited rights in the art as set forth herein.
- Upon confirmation of ownership of the NFT on the blockchain, the buyer/recipient becomes the Grantee and immediately receives a worldwide, non-exclusive Licence to the art as set forth herein, for the period the Grantee owns the NFT; the License is not assignable or transferable except in connection with the sale of the purchased NFT.
- The Grantee is granted the right to use, copy and display the art.
- The Grantee MAY NOT modify the art, create derivative art or transform the art.
- The Grantee may make commercial use of the art, on the condition that all physical manifestations of the art are provably environmentally sustainable, recyclable and/or biodegradable.
- The Grantee MAY NOT use the art in any way which associates the art with hatred, intolerance, violence, cruelty, or otherwise infringes upon the rights of others.
- The Grantee shall not challenge vonZapp Ltd’s copyright ownership of the art.
- vonZapp Ltd assigns the Grantee NO RIGHTS to the NiFTy Pangolins name, brand identity, logo or other intellectual property.
- vonZapp Ltd warrants it is authorised to license the art consistent with these terms.
- The Grantee may contact vonZapp Ltd if the Grantee wishes to obtain rights not otherwise included herein. Any further grant of rights shall be in writing and evidenced by a further NFT, or signed documents, agreed to by all parties.
- This Licence only addresses the rights to the art attached to the NFT transaction, not the NFT itself; the NFT Terms of Purchase are available at: www.niftypangolins.com/NFT-terms-of-purchase
vonZapp Ltd Details
vonZapp Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 14304900, whose registered address is c/o Francis Clark Llp, 90 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6DP, UK. vonZapp Ltd operates the website www.niftypangolins.com.
You can contact vonZapp Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.